Art of Context specializes in multi-channel interactive solutions for commercial airports. Our firm has a proven track record of applying emerging technology to help clients improve customer experience. From the early days of web development to extending information to mobile and digital signage devices, Art of Context consistently created the standard across industries. Most recently AOC brought the first interactive wayfinding to the public, which allows a traveler to scan their boarding pass to provide a customized wayfinding path, and if desired, transfer wayfinding directions to their phone or tablet.
Art of Context champions technology solutions that reduce client administration and ensure extension for future innovations. In this vein of innovation and process improvement, AOC developed their Directory Management Studio (DMS) which enables our clients to centrally manage directory asset information for all their digital channels. Learn more about DMS.
Recent AOC Awards / Recognitions
- Presenter with Steven Schultz (JAX) 2017 Digital Signage Expo (DSE) “Practical Lessons Learned From a Digital Signage Overhaul at JAX International Airport”
- Leader, User Roundtable Workgroup, Society for Experiential Graphic Design (SEGD) Branded Environments (co-located with Digital Signage Expo)
- Featured panelist 2017 Airports Council International – North America/American Association of Airport Executives Customer Experience Symposium “Innovation and Technology”
- Featured panelist 2016 American Association of Airport Executives Northeast chapter conference: ” Clients are From Mars Vendors are From Venus”
- Featured panelist 2016 Experiential Graphic Design (SEGD) DesignX (co-located with Digital Signage Expo) “Building Digital Team”
- Webinar Presenter February, 2016 Society for Experiential Graphic Design (SEGD) “The Digital Directory”.
- Featured panelist at 2015 Infocomm15 Solution Summit: Digital Signage Panel Discussion and Technology Showcase “Data-Driven Digital Signage”
- 2015 DSE Content Award: AOC and Boston Logan International Airport were recognized with a Silver Content Award in the Transportation category.
- Featured panelist at 2015 Airports Council International Customer Service Seminar “Impact of Technology on Customer Service Delivery”
- Featured in June 2014 Airports Council International Centerlines Magazine “Finding a Way: Airports use Technology to Direct Passengers”
- Featured in March-April 2014 Airport Improvement Magazine “New Boarding Pass Scanners Guide Passengers to Gates & Concessions at Boston Logan”
- Featured panelist at 2014 American Association of Airport Executives “In the Passengers Shoes from Home to Jetway”
- Featured speaker at 2014 FWi Super Users Conference Miami 2014
- 2014 DIGI Awards – Digital Signage Magazine
Best Digital Signage Deployment for Transportation (Boston Logan Airport)
- 2014 DSE Content Award: AOC and Boston Logan International Airport were recognized with a Bronze Content Award in the Transportation category.
- 2014 DSE APEX Award: AOC, FWi and Boston Logan International Airport were recognized with a Bronze Apex Award in the Transportation category.